The San Franciscan is a fiercely independent magazine that celebrates the diverse subcultures of San Francisco and the Bay Area through humor and criticism, but always with utmost sincerity and pride.
The San Franciscan is a small independent magazine — no advertisements, no corporate interests, and no super PACs. Your support is crucial to our existence. There are many ways to show your love, including:
- Sign up for an annual subscription.
- Buy a copy (or two) from your local bookstore or our online store.
- Talk us up — in real life and social media.
- Share your favorite articles with a friend.
- Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter in your inbox.
- Contribute your own written and artistic talents.
- Introduce us to your talented friends.
If you want to be involved, reach out!